COPORATE & CLUB WELLBEING EXPERIENCE:
The minimum number of individuals needed to qualify for this experience is 3 (for 12 months).
The VFP Corporate & Club Wellbeing Experience is not a gift or rewards approach.
Wellbeing benefits are not going to work for you as an employer or for your staff if people don’t put any personal effort into doing something to improve themselves.
Some people may benefit from improving their resilience; whilst others may be wanting to flourish and perform beyond what their current job role requires.
Most corporate wellbeing programmes focus on the working environment – we don’t!
We provide workshops (Free to subscribers) that provide practical examples of how best to support yourself and others overcome challenges – for example we provide a workshop on –
“The Resonance Wheel of Flow”:
The resonance wheel of flow has been created to support you with practical experiences rather than theory. It further breaks down the vibrational frequencies so you may start to be the controller rather than the controlled. You become the conductor of your own life.
For more details on Free workshops and training when you sign up for a 12 month contract – click here.
VFP covers all aspects (all the vibrations) of someone’s life – because they all matter – we don’t shy away from dealing with bigger issues (out of tune vibrations). WE DONT ASK OR NEED TO KNOW ANY PERSONAL DETAILS.
VFP allows every individual to benefit from their wellbeing experience. Furthermore, they are guided and supported every step of the way to ensure they maximise the super solutions.
Be Super encourage the owner(s) and managers/team leaders to take advantage of the cycle of experiences made available. Wellbeing and improvement starts from the top down!
Corporate / Club Membership:
View our PDF information sheet below:
As an employer you have the opportunity to offer The VFP Corporate & Club Wellbeing Experience to your staff at no cost to them. You can give it them for FREE – however, you can also use it as a bonus or a reward (because it has financial value).
It only costs the employer £75.00 per person per month (Minimum 12 month contract) to provide a minimum £4,500.00 worth of our time, effort and expertise related to physical, emotional and mental improvement to each member of your staff. This includes provision of our workshops – for free!
TRIAL IT FIRST:
Trial it yourself for FREE; and PURCHASE it for 3 to 5 staff for 3 months to see how it goes (just pay £75.00 per employee for 3 months – no 12 month contract). We will let you access the full experience for 3 months to see how you and your staff find it. Actions speak better than words – if you need any more information in advance simply contact Marcus for a chat – we can meet up with you and the staff as required.
Free workshops and training when you sign up for a 12 month contract – find out more.
What if you don’t use the support?
If you don’t use it, then we will give a free transfer (so it can be allocated to someone else).
Look at what support we provide to make it work:
- An individual meeting and wellbeing discussion. This clarifies what you need in the short to medium term to better balance your physical, emotional and mental being. This can be at a venue and time and place to suit everyone – the starting point for this is to clarify each of the 9 cycles of experience that VFP provides. Clarification of these in relation to each individual pinpoints the most beneficial place to start.
- We will agree on the most suitable starting experience for you from our VFP experiences, however, we do suggest everyone starts with VFP#0 Coherence.
- We then journey together with weekly discussions and remind those involved that whilst they are experiencing one of the VFP pathways – the main focus is to provide support to plan, do and review a journey to not only find their true self, but to experience living it – this is the common and underlying basis of all our cycles – for everyone!
- We review your experience every month and agree on aspects you feel ready to embark on.
- We also provide discount on a range of superfoods and super water – this is linked to our Health & Fitness Focused Experience.
- As a corporate / club member you will also have the opportunity to go on a wide range of ‘outdoor activity trips’. These may be half day, full day, evening or week-end adventures or retreats. We can arrange these with you, so you discuss things you like – or you can jump on board with pre arranged events. N.B. These can be accessed WITHOUT having to have a Wellbeing Experience!
All of this is arranged in a friendly and supportive manner with the emphasis on improving employer and employee cohesion.
If this sounds of benefit then please contact Marcus for a friendly chat.
VFP from Be Super is UNIQUE because of the quality and range of our provision – please take the time to find out exactly what each VFP experience provides – you will then appreciate how super it is – you can do that NOW.
Download, save or print our Wellbeing-Experiences pdf that summarises all our VFP Experiences – or view below –
For every 10 Corporate & Club Wellbeing Members we support we will provide 2 Household Wellbeing Experiences FREE OF CHARGE to those who are ready and seeking to improve!
It is our support as well as what is in the experiences that makes the difference:
The founders (Marcus and Sharon Pearson) would not have been able to create Be Super Ltd without supporting one another. It has taken us 20+ years of living together; and inspiring and being inspired by our 5 children, and wider family and friends, to experience and develop each VFP aspect. Each aspect will continue to be improved, hopefully with your added perception and wisdom, however, we are now comfortable to offer it as a complete wellbeing experience. We know the importance of support and that is why VFP provides you with personal support rather than just prompts, reminders and links – because you’re worth it.
Marcus is focused on supporting others better interact with themselves and others.