This information is copied directly from the last few pages of my own book ‘The Ultimate Purpose’.
Before we start, I wish to clarify that I am offering myself to you as a guide or mentor to support you ‘should you choose to pursue a pathway for self-enlightenment’. I further offer my support as a guide / mentor after you have become enlightened – you will need it – and I will support you in living as an enlightened being. I will do this from a practical perspective – it has nothing to do with meditation or chanting etc – it is support in the real practical and physical world.
Here we go –
DO YOU HAVE PURPOSE WITH YOUR LIFE?
Goals and targets are superficial conscious states of perspective – there is nothing wrong with them, in fact they are often an indicator that someone is becoming more focused and thinking about what is important in their life. If you are someone who has set any goals or targets then you may be nearer to starting the journey of enlightenment than someone who has no focus. However, some people are happy just to ‘be pure to themselves’, and simply ‘being’ is most definitely a clear indicator that you are receptive to enlightenment.
However, if you are someone that is simply ‘being on auto-pilot’ and going with the flow of conventionality, then you may need to undertake more changes before you are ready for the journey of enlightenment.
Do not feel confused or disheartened by this message – most people live conventional lives and are a long way from the journey of enlightenment.
A clear and simple recognition is now required, and that is –
“Only enlightenment provides purpose – consciousness provides goals!”
Anyone can start on the journey towards THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE.
Age is not a barrier to understanding enlightenment and The Ultimate Purpose.
However, enlightenment needs support because it is very difficult to keep focused and to take action.
Providing support for someone on a practical basis requires the right perspective, and because most people do not possess this, it makes the journey of enlightenment more lonely and difficult.
Success on the journey of enlightenment may be achieved on your own however, for most people support from a ‘professional support mentor’ is preferable.
The journey for enlightenment requires willingness on the part of the person seeking enlightenment to want to ‘receive awareness’, and it requires willingness on the part of the guide / mentor to ‘provide support’. (N.B. It is very important that you recognise that the giving of ‘professional support’ is crucial, moreover, this support must be such, that it reminds the ‘receiver’ that they must try not to be influenced by the conscious perspective of the supporter, or others or even themselves – this is very difficult for anyone to do, but almost impossible if the ‘supporter’ has not gained enlightenment themselves).
One of the biggest problems with ‘conventional support mentors’ is that although their ability to support us at a conscious (and even a sub-conscious level) may be very good – it is of no use to you in supporting your enlightened journey. One of the typical problems you encounter is that the support mentor often relates solutions to ‘financial gain’ or ‘working smarter rather than harder’ – these are all conscious goals, and have nothing to do with enlightenment and the journey for an enlightened person.
An enlightened support mentor would not focus on these factors they would focus instead on enlightenment itself . . .
In a nutshell, you have either received enlightenment or you haven’t.
If you have, then an enlightened support mentor would remind you to focus your efforts on that journey and on what ‘you know to be true to yourself’ – and this may be unique to each person.
If you haven’t received enlightenment, then an enlightened support mentor would encourage you to create as much time in your life in which to seek and gain enlightenment – it is simple.
ARE YOU READY?
If someone is ready for enlightenment then they need to allocate time for discussion with a ‘professional support mentor’.
The ‘professional support mentor’ may be someone who provides an opportunity for relaxation and meditation.
The ‘professional support mentor’ may be someone who provides clarity on what enlightenment is and what it is not.
If someone wanted to start living in an enlightened way, with or without having gained enlightenment, then the ‘professional support mentor’ should be someone who provides guidance with this.
Living in an enlightened way without being enlightened:
Professional Support Mentors:
When you start your journey for enlightenment then a professional support mentor may be of benefit to you.
There are very few people that provide such a professional service, however, there may be many who provide a service that they or you may consider to be of benefit – but this will not be supportive for enlightenment. This is a VERY SERIOUS consideration as such a journey in your life will impact on everything, so it is ESSENTIAL you chose the correct person to support your journey.
• Anyone can gain enlightenment, however, only someone that has gained it AND is on a journey to live as their enlightenment indicates, has the perspective to support you.
• Someone on an enlightened journey will not be focused on themselves – they will have created time in their life to provide focus for you. As such they will have limited time available for others – unless they have changed their whole lifestyle to dedicate to this kind of support.
• Empathy from someone is always good, however, someone who is living in an enlightened way will be as they talk – they will “talk the talk and walk the walk”. If someone is supporting you with information about nutrition, health and fitness (as part of your journey to be THE GREATEST VERSION OF YOURSELF), then you should be able to see that they themselves are fit and healthy and they do as they say – are they walking with you?!
• Similarly, whilst wealth and financial freedom is not an important requirement from a ‘professional support mentor’, if they are supporting your need to free up more time and ‘work smarter rather than harder’ then this should be something they have experience of themselves. They should be as they talk, or at least provide you with the opportunity to fulfil what may work for you.
• If filling your time with something worthwhile is important for you, then a ‘professional support mentor’ would be able to clarify and remind you of THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE. Anyone that has time on their hands is in a favourable position to journey down the path of enlightenment. The opportunity that this time brings “for you to be true to yourself” is less of a barrier than others may face that have to live within the ‘auto-pilot existence of the conventional working community.’ If you have time in your life to ponder on ‘how to fill your time’ – imagine how rewarding it would feel and how energised you would be if you had gained enlightenment.
• Can you imagine how it must feel not to have any doubt or not need to question why you do anything. Imagine how it must feel to understand why others are still conforming to false dreams and goals. Imagine being able to support family, friends and colleagues gain true purpose and happiness. To have that calmness and strength of clarity about almost anything. Gaining enlightenment and then pursuing to live in an enlightened way is to journey towards THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE. Imagine travelling this journey with your partner and family and friends – imagine making the effort to make this dream a reality.
This can be you – this can be your life.
It does not have to be much different from what it is now – it just has clarity of purpose, furthermore, THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE may lead to an awareness and perspective that allows your LEGS to transcend from the ‘conscious perspective’ to the ’empty perspective’ we currently know exists but have no awareness.
• CARPE DIEM- Seize this moment to embark on this journey.
Become – THE GREATEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.
What Now . . .?
May I suggest, you think about things and consider reading the book again, perhaps next week – maybe with your partner or friend.
I hope this book inspires you to take up the journey.
For anyone interested in my most current work and my personal journey of enlightenment, or my services as a ‘professional support mentor’ – then please view my main holistic website
https://superfoods4u.co.uk/VFP/ now replaced with www.besuper.ltd
All my love,
Professional Spiritual Support Guide (husband and father)
Please comment and share if this post resonated with you.