COPORATE & CLUB WELLBEING PACKAGE:
The VFP Corporate & Club Wellbeing Package is not going to work for you as an employer or for your staff if people don’t put any effort into doing something to improve themselves.
The VFP Corporate & Club Wellbeing Package should be used by the owner(s) and managers of the business as much as the staff (if not more). Staff will rarely be given the opportunity to go beyond what the companies limitations are – so as the leader(s) make sure you are the greatest version of yourself – only then will you be able to support others be the same.
Corporate / Club Membership:
As an employer you have the opportunity to offer The VFP Corporate & Club Wellbeing Package to your staff at no cost to them. You can give it them for FREE – however, you can also use it as a bonus or a reward (because it has financial value).
It only costs the employer £75.00 per person per month (Minimum 12 month contract) to provide £4,500.00 worth of our time, effort and expertise related to physical, emotional and mental improvement to each member of your staff.
TRIAL IT FIRST:
Trial it yourself for FREE; and PURCHASE IT for 3 to 5 staff for 2 months to see how it goes (just pay £75.00 per employee for 2 months – no 12 month contract). We will let you access the full programme for 2 months to see how you and your staff find it. Actions speak better than words- if you need any more information in advance simply contact Marcus for a chat – we can meet up with you and the staff if you want.
What if you don’t use the support?
If your employer has paid for you to get VFP for free, and you don’t use it, then we will give them a free transfer (so they can allocate VFP to someone else).
Look at what support we provide to make it work:
- An individual meeting and wellbeing discussion. This clarifies what you need in the short to medium term to better balance your physical, emotional and mental being. This can be at a venue and time and place to suit us both – this is important as it sets the basis of our future relationship.
- We will agree on the most suitable starting experience for you from our VFP experiences.
- We journey together with weekly discussions and remind you that whilst you are experiencing one of the VFP pathways – the main focus is to provide you with support to plan, do and review a journey to not only find your true self, but to experience living it!
- We review your experience every month and go through this cycle again.
- We also provide discount on a range of superfoods and super water.
- As a corporate / club member you will also have the opportunity to go on a wide range of ‘activity trips’. These may be half day, full day, evening or even week-end adventures or retreats. We can arrange these with you, so you discuss things you like – or you can jump on board with pre arranged events.
All of this is arranged in a friendly and supportive way with the emphasis on developing better relationships with your own true being and the true being of others.
If this sounds of benefit then please contact Marcus for a friendly chat.
VFP from Be Super is UNIQUE because of the quality and range of our provision – please take the time to find out exactly what each VFP experience provides – you will then appreciate how super it is.
View our pdf explaining The VFP Wellbeing Package:
For individuals, partners and families (Household Wellbeing Packages) . . .
For every 10 Corporate & Club Wellbeing Members we support we will provide 2 Household Wellbeing Packages FREE OF CHARGE to those who are ready and seeking to improve!
It is our support as well as what is in the experiences that makes the difference:
The founders (Marcus and Sharon Pearson) would not have been able to create Be Super Ltd without the support from one another. It has taken us 20+ years of living together and inspiring and being inspired by our 5 children, and wider family and friends, to experience and develop each VFP aspect. Each aspect will continue to be improved, hopefully with your added perception and wisdom, however, we are now comfortable to offer it as a complete wellbeing programme. We know the importance of support and that is why VFP provides you with personal support rather than just prompts, reminders and links – because you’re worth it.
Marcus is focused on supporting others better interact with themselves and others.